Sign On Bonus! for an Experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist in Kansas City, Missouri Job#13375073
The Respiratory Therapist will perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ordered by a physician. Responsibilities include medical gas administration, aerosol therapy, obtaining and analyzing blood specimens, performing patient testing, operating and maintaining various types of respiratory and cardiopulmonary equipment, providing mechanical ventilation, maintaining artificial airways, assisting with cardiopulmonary resuscitation, providing patient education, monitoring equipment and patient response to therapy and more.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Nights, rotating weekends
- 1+ years clinical RRT experience, Preferred
- Licensed by the State of Missouri Division of Professional Registration
- Registered with the National Board for Respiratory Care as an Advanced Respiratory Care Practitioner (RRT)
Salary based on experience; comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!