Sign On Bonus! for an Experienced Manager of Respiratory Therapy in Kansas City, Missouri Job#13375148
The Manager of Respiratory Therapy is responsible for the general daily operation as well as the clinical performance of Respiratory Therapy. This position oversees the work of subordinates by allocating and monitoring work in these departments. May be required to perform patient care in urgent situations.
- This full-time, permanent, weekday schedule position reports to the Respiratory Director
- Minimum – Two+ (2+) years clinical experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care facility
- Five years of recent Leadership experience
- Graduate of an AMA accredited Respiratory Therapy program, Required
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferred
- Registered with the National Board for Respiratory Care as an Advanced Respiratory Care Practitioner (RRT)
- Licensed by the State of Missouri Division of Professional Registration
Salary based on experience; comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!