RN Management Director of Quality Management
El Paso, Texas Job#13453116
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse executive for the role of Director of Quality Management. This position manages the facility quality and performance improvement (PI) programs, including outcomes analysis as well as promotes performance improvement staff education and development.
- Must have Director of Quality experience in an acute care facility.
- 3 or more years of clinical nursing experience.
- 5 or more years’ experience in strategic planning, performance improvement in an organization to include implementing quality initiatives.
- Background in Health Information Management, Case Management, or Quality Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree is Required - with preference given to Nursing, Quality Management or Healthcare Administration or ten years + experience in healthcare quality and patient safety.
- Active TX RN License (or Compact/Multistate RN License), Required.
- (CPHQ), Preferred.