Occupational Medicine Physician - Gainesville, Florida Job#13488164
*North Central Florida Location
Excellent opportunity for an Occupational Medicine Physician in Florida. Primary focus clinic-based diagnosis and triage (non-invasive vs. surgical) and then executing a return-to-work treatment plan. Position will also help structure the occupational health service line for the practice.
- Private orthopedic practice.
- 30+ physician group.
- Strong culture of collegiality, teamwork and transparency – aside from retirement, no partner has ever left the group.
- Full suite of ancillary services including physical/hand therapy, DME, X-Ray, MRI, injectables, interventional radiology, EMG
- Deep management team provides robust, comprehensive set of non-clinical business support services to physicians, allowing them to focus solely on practice of medicine.
- Board certified/board eligible Occupational Medicine physician.
- Position offers competitive compensation and full benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurances, paid time off, and more.
This area in northern Florida has the Florida Museum of Natural History which houses fossils and ethnographic exhibits. It includes the Butterfly Rainforest, home to hundreds of free-flying butterflies and birds. Great schools and the homes are affordable, the standard of living is one of the best. Enjoy this part of Florida with beautiful rolling hills, horse country for the outdoor minded people. It is near a college with a downtown area for all the amenities of a medium size city.