Excellent Opportunity for a Director of Case Management Registered Nurse to join a well-respected organization in Plano, Texas Job#13493891
* Collin County, Texas
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work in an environment where the staff are at the core of a patients-first culture. Facility provides unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth. Position is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and directing all functions of the department in order to meet the stated mission, vision and values of the facility.
- 10+ years nursing experience. Must include 3-5 years of Case Management experience in an inpatient Acute Care Hospital setting. (LTAC, Insurance, Rehab experience will not be considered).
- Must also have 5+ years Case Management nursing management experience in an inpatient acute care hospital setting.
- Strong care coordination and discharge planning experience is required.
- Must have experience managing cases in a complex environment and comfortable with catastrophic cases as well as concierge/elective cases.
- Knowledge of CMS guidelines and experience working with payor specific guidelines and contractual rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Required.
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
- Salary based on experience. Full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision 401-K with match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Loan Forgiveness/Assistance, Adoption Assistance and much more!