Registered Nurse Manager
Indianapolis, Indiana Job#13536602
Excellent opportunity for a nurse leader to play a critical leadership role to improve the health of those suffering with behavioral, medical, and addictive disease issues. This position clinically supervises the provision of nursing services CMA’s, LPN’s, and Nurse Care Coordinator’s.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- One year of Ambulatory Care experience.
- Primary Care and Behavior Health experience a plus.
- Must hold a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and provide own, insured, transportation.
- Ability to operate in multiple EMR’s, the full suite of Microsoft Office products, and other clinically driven software.
- Salary depends on experience. Competitive benefits package.
Indianapolis is a beautiful city with a low cost of living. The city is the home of one of the world's largest children's museum, world class sports team (Indianapolis Colts and Pacers), the Indianapolis Motor Speedway- home of the famous Indy 500 Race. Indianapolis also has beautiful parks and numerous shopping and entertainment areas.