Excellent Opportunity for an Ambulatory Surgical Center Administrator in Miami, Florida Job#13570865
- This position oversees operations for a standalone surgery center.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center with the primary specialties being Ortho, Ophthalmology, Urology, General, Podiatry, Pain, and GYN
- Full-time, permanent position
- Mon-Fri, No weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Nursing or related field
- Minimum (3) years direct experience overseeing surgery center operations or have been in a Leadership role (Director) in a hospital overseeing the OR
- Must be a strong leader, must be able to manage physician relations in a positive manner
- Must have an excellent command of managing P&L and financial operations
- Must be able to navigate equity partnership
Salary is based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!