Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Fairfield, California Job#13603310
*35 miles to Sacramento
**55 miles to San Francisco
- Well-established Dermatology group is seeking an experienced Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Practice in a state-of-the-art Dermatology practice with Dermatologists, Mohs Surgeon and Physician Assistants.
- Services include Mohs Micrographic Surgery, dermatopathology, treatment of varicose veins including Endovenous Laser Ablation, pediatric dermatology, allergic contact dermatitis, advanced treatment of psoriasis including laser therapy, phototherapy for chronic and whole body rashes, cosmetic dermatology including ten different laser systems, filler agents and Botox treatments.
- California Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package
Nestled in the rolling hills just minutes of the Napa and Sonoma wine countries is this special place to live, work, and play. It is an exciting escape from city life, with affordable and family friendly lodging and restaurants to explore and a wide variety of amenities for couples and families to relax and have fun. It is a beaten path into a beautiful, serene countryside tucked into the hills of Northern California and joining an open and welcoming community where you can relax, unwind, and spend quality time with your loved ones.