Large, Comprehensive Dermatology Practice in Brooklyn, New York is Seeking an Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Job#13616099
- Practice treat patients of all ages with every type of skin disease, benign and malignant.
- The providers specialize in dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, mohs micrographic surgery, BOTOX™, Restylane, Radiesse, laser hair removal, chemical peels, acne treatment, tattoo removal, and skin cancer treatment.
- The office is equipped with state-of-the art technology including phototherapy units, grenz ray, radiation therapy and lasers,and more.
- Candidates must have a minimum of six (6) months of medical dermatology. Experience in cosmetic dermatology experience is a plus. Must be confident and skilled enough to hit the ground running.
- Position starts part time working 3-4 days a week in the mornings and longer hours on Saturdays.
- Position offers a competitive compensation package including major benefits!
Brooklyn is located East of Manhattan with great restaurants, concerts, an amusement park, Botanic Garden and plenty of open spaces to relax, have a picnic, walk, jog, or run.