Family Medicine Physician
Saranac Lake, New York
- National Health Service Corp site with a HPSA score of 14.
- Full time opportunity for a board certified/board eligible family medicine physician (MD or DO) to join a team in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of Northern New York.
- Highly competitive salary plus quality incentives, sign-on bonus, health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life & disability insurance, and more.
- All providers must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine.
- Unrestricted NYS medical license (or eligible) is required.
This region is an excellent destination for individuals and families alike. Four seasons offer endless opportunities for recreation and natural beauty. A lot of outdoor recreational activities available in 6 million acre Adirondack Park. Activities include: hiking, fishing, golfing, boating and winter sporting activities. Hike the 46 Adirondack High Peaks and snowboard/ski the Olympic slopes of Whiteface Mountain Ski Resort. Several local breweries are located in the area. This area has an abundant arts community. An unparalleled quality of life, a family friendly community and excellent schools are available. Housing is very affordable and the cost of living is very reasonable.