Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse
- The Progressive Care Unit is a 44 bed unit that provides intermediate level inpatient care to adult and geriatric patients.
- All beds have telemetry capabilities and patients are monitored unless otherwise ordered by the MD.
- Mechanisms are in place to monitor patients in transport and during procedures in ancillary departments.
- PCU is designed for patients who do not require the level of monitoring provided in the critical care units, but require a higher level of monitoring than provided on the medical-surgical units.
- 1-3 Years Acute care experience requires.
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required.
- Florida RN license.