Director of Infection Prevention Registered Nurse in El Paso, Texas Job#13754750
The Director of Infection Prevention is responsible for facility-wide activities of evaluating and managing infection prevention risks to patients, visitors and personnel. Minimum requirements include:
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in specialty with knowledge of epidemiology, microbiology, and principles of asepsis.
- 5-7 years’ acute care experience; experience in education and statistical analysis desirable.
- Management experience in infection prevention, required. Director Level Preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Required.
- MHA, Preferred.
- Active TX RN License (or Compact/Multistate RN License), Required.
- Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC), Required.
- Infection Prevention Plan Practitioner certificate, Required.