Child Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program Director Physician Job Opportunity in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Job#13802607
- Excellent opportunity for an academic Child and Adolescent psychiatrist to lead a Child Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship program in Pennsylvania.
- Clinician educator position with direct patient care responsibilities.
- Must commit at least 50% effort to the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Training Program.
- Experience in leading ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency program is highly desirable.
- Prior experience as program director or associate training director is required, and minimum of 3 years of experience of participating residency education, supervision, mentoring and administration is required.
- Board Certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Must be a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy and have completed both an ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) or AOA (American Osteopathic Association) accredited residency in psychiatry and an accredited fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry.
- This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city, is notable for its rich history, on display at the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and other American Revolutionary sites. Also iconic are the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, immortalized by Sylvester Stallone’s triumphant run in the film "Rocky."