Excellent Job Opportunity for a Psychiatrist in Kansas City, Missouri Job#13804428
- Join a team of three other Psychiatrists and two Mental Health Nurse Practitioners in an employed group
- Primary focus will be inpatient services
- Board Certification in General (Adult) Psychiatry preferred
- Adolescent Psychiatry and/or ECT experience is also welcome
- Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus
Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S. Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others! KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway! On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!