Neonatology Physician Medical Director Physician Executive - Neonatologist Job Opportunity in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Job#13821414
28 miles to Philadelphia
- Seeking an experienced Neonatologist for a full time Medical Director of Neonatology job opportunity in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- Level II NICU, 8 Bed NICU.
- EPIC EMR System.
- Board Certified Neonatologist with leadership experience.
- Completion of an ACGME accredited or AOA approved Residency training program in Pediatrics.
- Completion of an ACGME accredited or AOA approved Fellowship training program in Neonatology Board Certification.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Chester County happens to be the wealthiest in Pennsylvania, one of the wealthiest in the country, and is ranked as one of the top five counties nationwide for its great quality of life. It is a veritable playground for history buffs, nature lovers, equestrians and foodies alike. Families and individuals can revel in the well-maintained area parks, including several state recreation areas, like French Creek State Park.