New York Dermatology Practice seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Flushing, New York Job#14064873
- Exciting job opportunity in Queens County, New York for a NP/PA to join a busy practice and assist with their growth!
- Easy commute to New York City.
- Excellent work/life balance and is located near great shopping, restaurants, schools and more!
- This is a full-time position with a well-established group.
- Must have 2 years direct dermatology experience!
- Must be fully English/Spanish Bilingual
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Flushing is in Queens County, New York, a New York City suburb across the East River from Manhattan. It is the easternmost and largest in area of the five boroughs of New York City, geographically adjacent to the borough of Brooklyn at the western end of Long Island. Queens is the most ethnically diverse urban area in the world, as residents often closely identify with their neighborhood rather than with the borough or city. The borough is a patchwork of dozens of unique neighborhoods, each with its own distinct identity. Flushing Meadows Corona Park, with the Unisphere, a 12-story 1964 World's Fair globe sculpture, hosts the annual U.S. Open tennis tournament. The park’s Queens Museum is known for the "Panorama," a building-for-building model of New York City. Nearby Citi Field is the stadium of pro baseball team, the Mets.