Addiction Medicine Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in Bellevue, Washington Job#14072697
- Outpatient detox and treatment center serving the greater Seattle and Bellevue metropolitan area.
- Practice offers a blend of conventional, innovative, and holistic services.
- Position will provide treatment for all types of mental health disorders, from anxiety and depression to post-traumatic stress disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder as well as help patients with neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Outpatient detox and treatment.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
- Salary depends on experience. Competitive benefits package.
Practice is in the Seattle metropolitan area, on the outskirts of Seattle and Bellevue. Bellevue is a city in Washington state, across Lake Washington from Seattle. Downtown Park has a large lawn, gardens and a waterfall. Nearby, the Bellevue Arts Museum features craft and design exhibitions, plus a sculpture garden. The Bellevue Botanical Garden highlights Pacific Northwest plants and includes woodlands and wetlands. KidsQuest Children’s Museum has interactive science, tech and art exhibitions.