View all jobs
Children and Adolescents Psychologist Job Opportunity in VirginiaVienna, Virginia
Children and Adolescents Psychologist Job Opportunity in Vienna, Virginia Job#14299097
- Well-established, fee-for-service psychology practice has an opportunity available for an experienced clinical psychologist to join a team Vienna, Virginia.
- Practice is highly respected in the community and its long-standing team of psychologists is collaborative and supportive.
- Practice offers therapy and psychological testing for children, adolescents, and adults.
- This position will focus on children and teens.
- Virginia licensed clinical psychologist.
- The ideal candidate will conduct both psychotherapy and psychological assessment.
- Qualified psychologists must specialize in working with children and adolescents.
- Flexible work hours/days to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly peer supervision is provided and there is room for professional growth.
- Currently, therapy is being offered via telehealth (Zoom for Business) with a plan to return to in-person therapy in the next few months.
- Flexible days/hours. Two evenings/week OR one evening and one weekend day is required.
- Independent contractor / 1099 position – no benefits – may transition to employee status within 6 months if desired.
- Compensation is equivalent to 60% of services rendered for both therapy and testing. Self-referrals are paid at 70%.