ENT Trained Facial Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Physician - Houston, Texas Plastic Surgeon Job#15805499
- Top Plastic Surgery/Aesthetic practice in Texas offering a broad range of cosmetic surgery and med spa procedures is searching for a Facial Plastic Surgeon.
- Focus will be on face lifts/facial cosmetic plastic surgery. ENT trained.
- Join a nationally recognized leader in aesthetic surgery and patient safety.
- This growing team helps patients achieve life changing results while enjoying their five-star customer service.
- Ideal candidate will be a surgeon who completed is ENT trained
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Salary depends on experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, and more.
Houston is a large metropolis in Texas, extending to Galveston Bay. It is closely linked with the Space Center Houston, the coastal visitor center at NASA’s astronaut training and flight control complex. The city’s relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants.