Lead Dermatology Nurse Practitioner - Grandview, Arizona Job#16335778
- Medical dermatology.
- Services include preventative skin exams, focused exams, biopsies, routine care, urgent treatment, and patient education.
- You will lead a team of NPs who will be seeing patients in their homes or facilities
- Many of the conditions are usually serious and not a typical derm provider’s caseload.
- Nurse Practitioners with a background in Home Health or Hospice welcomed to apply.
- Active driver’s license.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
Known for its sunny climate and spectacular desert landscapes, Phoenix and the surrounding cities of Scottsdale, Glendale and other destinations in Arizona’s Valley of the Sun feature vibrant culture and numerous opportunities for outdoor adventures and luxury. With the fabled Grand Canyon just four hours away, Phoenix is often thought of as the jumping-off point for vacation adventures, but the state’s capital city also features attractions that, while perhaps not as awe-inspiring, are equally breathtaking.