ENT Otolaryngology Physician
Central Pennsylvania Job#12178133
Excellent opportunity for a ENT Otolaryngology Physician
to join a practice which provides the full complement of Otolaryngology – head and neck surgery services to patients referred from the primary care physicians in the community, to patients referred from neighboring communities and the hospital’s Emergency and Trauma Departments. Office also houses audiology and an allergy and immunology service. Position offers a competitive compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health, dental & vision insurance; retirement benefits, malpractice insurance, generous CME allowance. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced ENT Otolaryngology Physician or recently completed residents will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.