Pediatric Hematology Oncology
Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist Physician Opportunity
Ryland, Alabama Job#12276113
Inpatient and outpatient Pediatric Hematology/Oncology patients. General hematology cases and general oncology cases. Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, life, disability, 401k with matching); Physician time off (vacation + CME with stipend), Malpractice insurance and more. J1 visa candidates are welcomed to apply
! Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Must be BC/BE in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.