Excellent Opportunity for a Registered Nurse Case Manager to join a well-respected organization in Collin County, Texas Job#12824344
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work in an environment where the staff are at the core of a patients-first culture. Facility provides unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- M-F 8a-5p w/rotating weekends
- 2+ years recent case management including discharge planning and care coordination experience in an acute care setting required
- Knowledge of CMS guidelines and experience working with payor specific guidelines and contractual rules
- ASN, Required; BSN, Highly Preferred
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
- CCM, Preferred
- Salary based on experience. Full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision 401-K with match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Loan Forgiveness/Assistance, Adoption Assistance and much more!