Vero Beach, Florida
- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatology services.
- The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails.
- Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures.
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
- This salaried physician will receive a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, contractual benefits (including participation in health, disability, and malpractice insurance programs, as well as, office setup and support from the administrative management team.
Vero Beach is in Indian River County, Florida. According to the U.S. Census Bureau's 2010 data, the city had a population of 15,220. Vero Beach is located about 190 miles south of Jacksonville and 135 miles north of Miami on Florida's east coast.