View all jobs
Integrated Behaviorist – Psychologist Job OpportunityAlbany, Oregon
Integrated Behaviorist – PsyD, PhD or LCSW Job Opportunity in Albany, Oregon Job#14044107
- Permanent, full time opportunity for an Integrated Behaviorist (psychologist or LCSW) to join a behavioral healthcare team in Albany, Oregon.
- Work closely with medical providers and allied health staff to address the behavioral health needs of primary care patients.
- Conduct assessments and interventions within a short-term model (1-6 sessions).
- Maintain the flexibility to respond to urgent situations, “warm hand-offs” and timely consultation with colleagues.
- Coordinate the referral of patients in need of services beyond the scope of integrated behavioral health.
- Oregon Licensed Psychologist (PsyD, PhD) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or eligibility for Oregon licensure.
- Adaptable to the pace and culture of primary care.
- Experience and training in the integrated behavioral health model.
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and generous CME allowance
- The Mid-Willamette Valley is one of the most desirable areas of Oregon to live.
- Area has access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, cultural events, and festivals.
- Excellent schools and affordable housing are available.
- Community is home to Oregon State University.
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland metropolitan area.