HIGH COMPENSATION for a Dermatology Physician Job Opportunity – Lansing, Michigan Job#15857252
- Join a practice which provide the most advanced care possible to their patients.
- Practice serves the Lansing, East Lansing, Delhi Charter, Bath Township, Dewitt Township, and surrounding areas.
- The staff here provides a loyal and established patient base and has a great opportunity for continued growth.
- Current team consists of two Dermatologists, one Mohs Surgeon and one Physician Assistant.
- Four- and five-day schedules.
- Open to MDs or DOs.
- Entry level or practicing physician.
- Current and clear Physician License.
- Competitive base salary, Generous signing bonus, Uncapped productivity bonus, Shareholder opportunity, Relocation assistance, CME reimbursement, Generous benefits, time-off, retirement, and more.
The communities of Central Michigan are economically diverse, based in the healthcare, information technology, automotive, aviation, and consumer goods manufacturing industries. It is home to nationally ranked and recognized academic, residential college Michigan State University (MSU). Central Michigan is also home to most of the area’s premier clinical and research institutions, which is transforming it into a world-class healthcare destination. Golf courses offer diversity ranging from hushed fairways carved out of dense forests to sweeping vistas of pristine lakes and rivers. There are trails for everyone, offering opportunities for biking, equestrian, off-road, snowmobiling, or cross country skiing and Michigan has more ski areas than any other state.