Neurology Physician Job Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas - Neurologist Job#14056752
- Private Neurology group is currently seeking an additional Board certified/board eligible general or fellowship trained Neurologist for their practice.
- Candidates with an interest in Movement Disorder are preferred, but other subspecialists will also be considered.
- Call will be 1:8 with limited night call.
- Primarily outpatient-focused opportunity.
- Opportunity for collaboration with Functional Neurosurgeon.
- Compensation and benefits are highly competitive including a guaranteed base salary with a productivity bonus component.
- Robust benefits package to include student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, relocation, health insurance, life insurance, retirement contributions, CME time and funding, and paid vacation.
Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S. The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products. KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway! On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!