BC/BE Otolaryngology Physician in Byron, Georgia Job #13961807 - Otolaryngologist Job Opportunity
This central GA practice is seeking a board certified/board eligible Otolaryngologist to practice in a traditional setting with inpatient and outpatient services.
- Practice can include mid-levels, additional providers, audiology support.
- Community ENT physician will share practice call, we are looking to hire more than one ENT.
- ER call 7 days a month.
- Competitive salary. Flexible based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits package, 403B with 2% match, relocation assistance up to 15K with receipts, paid time off (4weeks)/sick leave, CME expenses up to 5K per year with time for conference.
- Hospital supported student loan repayment options up to 100K/generous commencement bonus.
- eClinicalWorks electronic record in office, Meditech in the hospital.
Warner Robins is known for many different things, such as the International City, home of Robins Air Force Base, the Museum of Aviation, the Southeast Regional Little League Headquarters and much more. Warner Robins was designated the "Official Best Family Fun Destination in Georgia for 2019." It is conveniently located in the heart of Georgia just off I-75, 90 minutes south of Atlanta.